Powered By Blogger

Saturday 7 April 2012

Prawn Cocktail Sauce

The only real rule of thumb here is to keep the Mayo: Tomato Ketchup ratio at 2:1. Personally I like to use more whiskey than others as I feel it gives the sauce a nice kick but again taste the sauce and add more or less half way thru adding your whiskey & judge for yourself. Others will often add Tabasco as well here but personally I prefer not too. Again just my personal taste.

This is added to my Prawn & Avocado Salad

Serves aprox 6 servings

Ingredients

4 Tbsp Mayonaise
2 Tbsp Tomato Ketchup
Dash of Worchester Sauce
Shot of Whiskey
Salt & Pepper


Cooking utensils
Mortar

Preparation/Method

- Combine all ingredients together
- Leave to set in a fridge for minimum of an  hour before serving to let flavours settle

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails